Simple Strawberry Cheesecake
I think the name says it all: Simple, strawberry, cheesecake… yes, please!
- 2 – 8oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 package sugar free strawberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl – heat cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds, to soften
- Using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese
- In a separate bowl dissolve the strawberry jello in boiling water
- Mix the cream cheese with the jello
- Pour into a 8x8 dish and refrigerate until set – a few hours
Yield: 8 servings, each with: 20g Fat; 4g Protein; 2g carbohydrates
The number of servings one should eat in a sitting will depend upon your daily carbohydrate limit.
Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice or treatment. Follow the guidance of a physician before embarking on any diabetes-management or weight-loss program, especially if you are on dialysis, pregnant, nursing or under the age of 18. If you are taking medications, changing your diet under the HEALcare® program may require a change in their dosages. Follow your doctor’s orders on all medications, especially if you are taking diuretics or medication for blood pressure or diabetes. Individual results may vary. The testimonials referenced in this website are not promises or guarantees that you will achieve similar results.