Light, creamy, decadent chocolate mousse. Try other flavors too. If it’s a sugar-free pudding mix, it can be a delicious mousse. Mmmm.
- 1 (1.4 oz) box sugar-free pudding mix (I used chocolate, any flavor works well)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Put the entire packet of sugar-free pudding mix in a medium bowl, and add the whipping cream
- With an electric mixer, whip on high for about one minute (until thick)
- Divide into 8 even servings (not 4 like the box says)
Yield: 8 servings, each with: 22g Fat; 1.7g Protein; 5.7g carbohydrates
The number of servings one should eat in a sitting will depend upon your daily carbohydrate limit.