Servings: 16 fat bombs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- *1/2 cup Splenda or Truvia (granular form – not liquid)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and sweetener into your stand mixer and mix on low. Alternatively, put into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as sweetener in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying. These also store well in the freezer. They firm up much better in the freezer, and make a great frozen treat!
Yield: 16 fat bombs, each with: 10g Fat; 1g Protein; 1g carbohydrates
The number of servings one should eat in a sitting will depend upon your daily carbohydrate limit.
*You may substitute any type of non-sugar, no-carb sweetener (1/2 cup equivalency of normal sugar).
Recipe adapted from: My Keto Kitchen